Nubia launches 4G smartphone with 4GB RAM:
Nubia launches 4G smartphone: ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia has launched its new smartphone Nubia V18 in China. This smartphone has a 6.01-inch display, Snapdragon 625 processor, and 4GB RAM. Customers will also get Fingerprint sensor with Face Unlock in this smartphone. However, the dual camera setup not provided in this smartphone.
Nubia V18 has introduced in Stone Black, Space Gold, and Nebula Red Color Variants. The price of this smartphone kept CNY 1,299 (about 13,400 rupees). Pre-order for this smartphone has launched, and it will be made available in China from March 29.
Nubia V18 specifications
- Dual SIM support (Nano) Nubia V18 runs on Android Nooget based Nubia UI 5.1.
- It has a 6.01-inch (1080×2160 pixels) full-HD + display.
- This smartphone has a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB RAM and Adreno 506 GPU.
- Talking about the section of the nubia v18’s camera, a 13-megapixel camera with LED flash, f / 2.2 aperture and PDAF has given in the back of the Nubia V18.
- On the front, there is an 8-megapixel camera with f / 2.0 aperture for a selfie.
- The internal memory of this smartphone is 64GB, which can increase to 128GB with the help of cards.
- The battery of this smartphone is 4000mAh.
- Connectivity has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and GLONASS support.
- The weight of this smartphone is 170 grams.