Did Apple Really launch a new and cheaper version of iPad?
YES!Apple has introduced a newer and cheaper version of iPad which is specifically targeted for the education market or that’s what we think it is for.
Now the real price of the new iPad is $320 and it is announced in education event in Chicago held by Apple.
Well this iPad is very much the same in terms of looks and size
The features are as following
- 9.7inch size display with normal bezels,
- A10 Fusion processor,
- Equipped with touch ID sensor, and the camera
- Apple Pencil support(similar to iPad pro),
- 10 hours battery life
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p video support
- Camera in front is FaceTime HD camera
- Supports LTE
- Weights under 500g
- but there is one thing not added to the device is a SmartKeyborad connector.
It falls a little dull if compared to iPad pro but considering the price we can accept the dullness.
In regards to the responsiveness of the device, it is good enough.
The AR system of the device does not lag off course we will have to wait for the hands on review of the device but it looks already nice.
Now will have to wait to have a hands on experience and when is this device hitting in the Indian market.
Our guess is from the next month or so.